We often get asked which signs indicate that a home or office needs to be cleansed. When you cleanse a home or office, you get rid of old and stagnant energy, so that you can let new energy in. When moving into a new space, you should always cleanse the space to get rid of old energy that is present from past tenants or negative situations.
Indications That Your Home or Office Should Be Cleansed:
When energy isn’t cleared out of a space, it accumulates and the heaviness weighs you down and brings your vibration down, so you’ll consequently feel even more negative emotions. Clearing the space will help you if you feel like you’re having negative energy. If there’s a lot of clutter in your home or office, you should clean the clutter and the space. If you don’t have natural light in your space, you’ll need to cleanse it more often, as sunlight naturally cleanses spaces.
How Will Cleansing Your Home or Office Space Help You?
Once you cleanse your home of office, you’ll feel more at home in the space. You should feel lighter and have more positive emotions. Cleansing a space will allow you to attract new positive things into your life. You’ll get more restful sleep and experience less negative emotions. You’ll likely be more productive and will have more energy. There should be a feeling of relief for everyone that lives or works in the space.
Children are very sensitive to energy and are attracted more to negative energy than adults; if you have children, they will likely feel an immediate difference in the space after it’s cleansed. At work, clients feel the vibes of the work spaces, so certain clients will be more drawn to you after your space is cleansed.
How to Cleanse Your Home
If you’d like to get a home clearing or if you suspect that you may have spirit activity, call us at 281.917.5534 or send us an inquiry. If you feel like you’re personally carrying around negative energy, reiki will help with this. However,your space still needs to be cleansed as negatively charged spaces undo the positive benefits of reiki.
If you choose to personally cleanse your home, use sage or Palo Santo, and set the intention of the cleanse. Next, cleanse your home by starting at your front door and go around your home in a counter-clockwise motion and pattern, cleansing from room to room counter-clockwise, and finishing in the center of each room. After you’re finished with each room, seal the positive energy in by setting an intention to seal it, and say a prayer. After you cleanse the space, open windows to let the smoke air out for 20 minutes; this will give the smoke and heaviness an opportunity to leave.
You may have heard the word chakra before, but do you know the meaning of the word, how many we have, or why our chakras are important? Simply put, chakras are energy points of the body. There are 7 chakras that regulate the human energy system and run along the midline of the body.
Chakras affect the correlating parts of the body on a physical and emotional level. Each chakra correlates with different psychological properties and coverts energies that keep us functioning in our energetic integrity. The word chakra is derived from the Sanskrit word “wheel.”
The 7 Chakras Defined:
• The first chakra is the root chakra and is associated with the color red. This chakra is located at the base of the spin, the pelvic floor, and is related to our security, survival, and foundation in early childhood.
• The second chakra is the sacral chakra and is associated with the color orange. This chakra is located in the lower abdomen and is related to our sensuality, desires (whether in life or sexual), emotions, and creativity.
• The third chakra is the solar plexus and is associated with the color yellow. This chakra is located above the navel and is the center for our personal power, self-esteem, and drive.
• The fourth chakra is the heart chakra and is associated with the color green. This chakra is located in the center of the breast bone and is about feeling love for all things, including ourselves, and correlates with our compassion, kindness, and understanding.
• The fifth chakra is the throat chakra and is associated with the color blue. This chakra is located in the neck and throat, and is your communication center. On a deeper level, this chakra speaks of standing in your authenticity, expressing who you are, and speaking your truth.
• The sixth chakra is the third eye and is associated with the color indigo. This chakra is located in the forehead, between and slightly above the eyebrows, and is about intuition, insight, awareness, understanding, and guidance. This chakra is how we perceive our inner guides and angels.
• The last chakra is the crown chakra and is associated with the color violet. This chakra is located at the top of the head and represents our cosmic consciousness and is our connection to source or the divine.
Why Are Your Chakras Important?
Each of your 7 chakras should be balanced and spinning clockwise at the same speed. If your chakras aren’t balanced, there is a greater potential to develop illness in the specific places that are unbalanced. The potential is even greater is there's a prolonged time that the chakras are unlanced, leading to energy not getting to that specific area.
If your chakras are blocked, you can feel depressed, sluggish, and have negative feelings more easily, including anger and elevated stress. Blocked chakras can affect you by not allowing you to express the gifts of the specific chakras.
Evaluate Your Chakras.
Reiki helps to strengthen the body's energetic flow. During a reiki session, we'll check to see if your chakras are healthy. If your chakras needed to be balanced or unblocked, we will open and balance them for you. We evaluate chakras during each reiki session. To schedule a reiki session, click here.
If you have any questions regarding chakras or would like additional information, please fill out a contact form or call us at 281.917.5534.
A Reiki treatment begins with the recipient's and practitioner's mutual comfort. We strive to make each client's Reiki experience as relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable as possible. You should arrive at your session in comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Remove excess jewelry and watches and leave these at home. Metal articles sometimes interfere with the flow of Reiki energy.
There is no need to prepare or bring anything with you however if you feel You don't have to meditate or alter your state of mind all that is needed is for you to relax.
If the recipient approves, fragrant incense and essential oils may be used to improve the relaxation response in the form of aroma therapy.
The Reiki treatment itself consists of a reiki practitioner placing my hands gently on or slightly above the clients body and start the flow of Reiki energy. The recipient actually pulls the Reiki energy from the universe through the practitioner and into themselves. The Reiki energy is intelligent for it knows where to go and what to do.
Your privacy is very important. Many times we must place my hands very near places some might consider to be private. As a system of treating the entire body, one certainly would not want to leave such body parts out of treatment. We will hold my hands slightly above the area in question so there is no touching and beam the energy from a slight distance. If you have any concerns about hand positions, please discuss this openly with us prior to or during treatment. Your absolute comfort is most important to achieve the greatest the benefits of Reiki.
The feelings of peace and relaxation will stay with you for hours or even days following treatment. We seal the Reiki so it will continue to flow within you for about a week. It is the joy of reiki that you can only understand and appreciate after your first session.
Sign up for our email newsletters for wellness tips, exclusive specials, and more!
Contact Us Today
Simply Reiki Houston
4654 Highway 6 N. Suite #203
Houston, TX 77084